dijous, 24 de maig del 2018

MY EXPERIENCES

1- EXPERIENCES THAT I ALL READY HAD:
-A good experience that i had is to learn to drive. I'm acually performing my skills practiceing on my house. I'm proud bcause I am learning by my way and I have a bit of liberty to drive my father's car when I feel like. And I have a "job" becuse every morning I'm responsable to park the car at the shade.

- The best film that I had seen is Fast & Furious 5. It's one of the best films of Fast & Furious tht I saw in my opinion. I like the cars hat apears and it's the film that pays tribute to Paul Walker that had an accident on 2013.

- I had been at the podium more than three times on a pidgeon expoition. (campionat de Catalunya de coloms de raça) ------>
CLUB DE C.E. DE L'EMPORDA C.JOAN MARAGALL, 17 TORROELLA DE MONTGRI 17257 GIRONA 972.760.761















2-EXPERIENCES THAT I DON'T HAD

- I haen't jumped with a parachute

- I haven't went to Los Angeles

- I haven't learnt to play the guitar





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada